Apartment block near Bad Kleinkirchheim
The property is located in the center of Radenthein / St.Peter near the town center. The house consists of 4 floors, a restaurant and offers 7 newly modernized apartments. The building can be used for own living, second residence (weekend cottage) or as an investment property for tourist rentals. Thanks to its yield and potential, it is a very interesting property for investors.
Land area approx. 1236 m2 Total usable area approx. 719 m² | The usable area of the restaurant is about 199 m2 25 rooms 13 bedrooms 7 bathrooms 4 separate toilets year of construction 1900 renovated in 1995 completely renovated in 2010 7 housing units central heating 1 terrace | 6 balconies a total of 25 parking spaces garden balcony | terrace.
The building is divided into:
Ground floor: restaurant with spacious terrace approx. 199 m2 of usable area 18 parking spaces
- apartment TOP 01 with balcony living area approx. 80 m² | approx. 86 m² of usable area
- apartment TOP 02 | living area approx. 60 m² | approx. 63 m² of usable area
- apartment TOP 03 with balcony living area approx. 70 m² | approx. 78 m2 of usable area
- apartment TOP 04 with balcony approximately 42 m² of living space approx. 54 m² of usable area
- apartment TOP 05 with balcony living area approx. 45 m² | approximately 55 m² of usable area
- apartment TOP 06 with balcony living area approx. 57 m² | approx. 65 m2 of usable area
- apartment TOP 07 with balcony living area approx. 57 m² | usable area approx. 66 m²
- spacious terrace belonging to the restaurant
- a total of 25 parking spaces (18 parking spaces for the restaurant, 7 parking spaces for the apartments)
Each apartment also has a parking space and a storage room on the ground floor.
The purchase price is 998,000 EUR without VAT.
We will be happy to offer a suitable financing concept by a Czech or Austrian bank to finance a flat with approximately 30% of own resources through rental income. The current interest rate in Austria is around 1.25%. The purchase cost is approximately 10% of the gross purchase price, as a standard process for purchasing Austrian property. In this case, Invest & Design charges 3.5% + VAT on the purchase price of the property, incl. VAT. We will guide you through the purchase process, including legal advice and assistance in the Czech language throughout the purchase process, also in Austria (during a tour, when signing documents with an Austrian notary, etc.).
Why this project:
- Klagenfurt Airport can be reached in around an hour on the A10 Tauern motorway
- It is worth mentioning the surrounding infrastructure - in just 10 minutes by car you can get to grocery stores, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, banks, schools, boutiques, etc.
- The village of St.Peter is a district of Radentheine where there is a rich, local culture
- The town is located on the northern slope of the mountains and is one of the oldest settlements in the area
- only about 3.5 km away is Bad Kleinkirchheim, which is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Austria
- Bad Kleinkirchheim is best known for its unique combination of mountains and thermal baths, so in summer and winter there is this place that offers a number of interesting activities
- hiking, wellness, in summer water on Lake Millstatt, thermal baths, in winter skiing
- Nockberge Biosphere Park and the family sports village of Feld am See with Brennsee and Afritzer See
- in terms of rental in the area - every year in Bad Kleinkirchheim there are approximately 750,000 overnight stays and 1.5 million overnight stays in the entire region around St. Peter
THE NEAREST WINTER RESORT
On July 23, 2020, construction work began on the new 6 - seater Spitzeck cable car. Carinthia's first Doppelmayr D-Line will ensure maximum comfort in the Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area from the 2020/21 winter season. The Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area has 103 kilometers of slopes, 25 lifts and 800 snow cannons covering 97 percent of the slopes. Carinthia's Bad Kleinkirchheim combines excellent skiing conditions with plenty of snow with a long-standing spa tradition. There are 26 modern cable cars and lifts available for skiers. During the day it is possible to enjoy skiing and in the evening relax in the spa or wellness. The resort also has four ski schools, a toboggan run, cross-country ski runs and winter hiking trails. In winter sports, the resort is world-famous, also thanks to the native Franz Klammer, who is a ski legend. The race course was named after him "Carinthia - Franz Klammer", and is one of the most remarkable and challenging in the world.